Coronavirus Statement from Cannon Fire Sprinklers
The COVID-19 pandemic has had unprecedented effects on communities and families in the UK, and around the world. Cannon Fire Sprinklers remains open, operating as keyworkers, doing everything in our power to protect our team, our customers and maintain operational standards as far as is practical.
We are monitoring the situation daily, planning for all possibilities, adhering to the guidelines set out by the government, Public Health England and Health & Safety Executive.
All our customers will continue to have access to all CFS services including 24-hour emergency call out and pre-planned maintenance. Systems must maintain compliance to the appropriate British Standards. As such, we strongly recommend our customers continue with all arranged maintenance plans and our engineers are available to fulfil these requirements. To do otherwise, will leave your site vulnerable and render it non-compliant. Consult with your insurer for more site-specific compliance information.
In addition, we have now implemented the critical and necessary steps to continue to support our customers, staff, the NHS and tackle the spread of the virus.
- We are minimising social contact by keeping the proper distance in all environments and remote working where possible.
- We have adapted the way our engineers are working to ensure work can still be conducted safely, without physical contact with our customers.
- All travel and meetings have been rescheduled unless absolutely necessary, replaced by video conferencing.
- More rigorous sanitation procedures have been introduced, including the government recommended handwashing techniques and sanitising wipes for surfaces and high traffic areas.
- We are updating employees and customers on current government recommendations regularly to limit the risk of infection and spread.
Cannon Fire Sprinklers will continue to respond promptly as the situation changes and evolves, doing all that’s possible to continue to provide expert, honest service that saves lives and protects the planet.
We wish you all well, thank you for your continued support.