We Are Hiring
Sprinkler Service Coordinator
Cannon Fire Sprinkler Contracts Ltd are seeking a Sprinkler Service Coordinator to join a progressive and motivated team.
The individual will be responsible for the day to day scheduling and completion of all service Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and small remedial works including being the close contact for key accounts.
The candidate should have experience in the sprinkler industry and have a good understanding of BS EN12845 Technical Bulletin 203.
Full Time, Contract
Monday to Friday
Driving License :
From £25,000 per year
• Operational : 3 years (Required)
• Working in the sprinkler industry: 3 years (Required)
• Knowledge of Sprinkler System operation: 3 years (Preferred)
Responsibilities & Person Spec.
- Working within the existing Sprinkler Service Team
- Pricing of small remedial tenders and issuing to client
- Planning & booking in of all planned preventative maintenances (PPM) visits
- Uploading of all service/weekly reports to internal & customer portals
- Actioning all customer queries and requests in a timely manner, escalating as required
- Liaising with subcontract and in house engineers
- Raising & processing supplier and subcontractor purchase orders
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of all relevant IT systems
- General office administration duties as the business requires.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Experience using online portals for storing and managing account information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the sprinkler industry and specifically Technical Bulletin 203
- A good understanding of the operation of sprinkler systems
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize operational tasks