We Are Hiring
Facilities and Contracts Manager
Cannon Fire Protection is a rapidly growing business in the fire protection sector. We keep our services in-house using directly employed labor within our Installation and Service departments.
As a result of our growth, we are looking to recruit a Facilities & Contracts Manager.
The key markers of success:
- Ensuring delivery targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Daily workloads managed of the administrators, schedulers and sub-contractors from a day to day
- Customer satisfaction – Client SLAs met
- Accreditations are maintained and kept up to date
Responsibilities & Person Specification
- Manage a small team of Administrators, Schedulers, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure they are meeting the expectations of our customers and hitting our delivery targets.
- Manage the accuracy of data and invoicing matters, by working closely with the sales, operations and finance team.
- Manage process flows and bespoke requirements for individual customer needs.
- For some key customer accounts, be the point of contact for queries/questions to ensure a timely and efficient response to requests.
- Produce monthly reports and provide bespoke reports on a regular basis to support the Leadership team in making decisions.
- Provide recommendations and ideas to help support the business achieve its objectives.
- Own the H&S and Compliance performance of the business
- Experience of manging a small team
- Hands-on experience but also having the ability to step back and make decisions
- Experience of dealing directly with customers mainly over the phone
- Experience of managing a operational team that could be remote as well as on site
- Experience of looking after H&S and/or Compliance in a business
- Demonstratable track record of success on manging internal and external stakeholder relationship
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – formula/pivot tables/building simple models/dashboards
- Strong practical experience of using technology to improve efficiencies
- Excellent report writing skills
- Great communication skills
- An ability to work independently and as part of a group and being confident
- Hard working